Friday 27 August 2021

The Touchdown

 


The Touchdown


He’s supposed to be my sworn enemy.

My rival. 

Bobby Taylor is the wide receiver for the Indiana Panthers. 

And I’m Purdue’s cheerleader. 

The Indiana-Purdue rivalry should have been enough for me to hate him. 

But one look in his eyes got me hooked. 

He’s hot, popular, and oh-so-irresistible. 

I can’t get him out of my head.

So, I have to keep this a secret. 

Secrets have a way of getting out, though. 

Bobby has his eyes set on the NFL and I’m a distraction. 

But it’s not just his career that’s on the line. 

I would have to suffer serious consequences for dating the enemy. 

My life has been threatened. 

Can love win over rivalry?

Or will this be the end of us?


Amazon

US / UK / Canada / Australia 



No comments:

Post a Comment