Sunday 15 August 2021

The Billionaire's Secret Box Set

 


The Billionaire's Secret Box Set


he Billionaire’s Secret is the sexiest Enemies-to-Lovers Modern-Day Robin Hood Romance Series that will melt your heart and a sure page-turner.


Samuel 
That redhead in the parking lot. What the hell was that? What the fuck was I thinking?
I wasn’t.
Something about her just drew me to her. Those eyes...those lips. That soft, sweet body pressed against mine. I could have plucked that ripe fruit if I’d wanted to. I had wanted to.
So why didn’t I?
Because she was probably just another cheap tramp who wanted something from me. A trophy to brag about to her friends. A taste of the good life. Whatever. I don’t want to think about it. I have too much on my plate.

Arielle 

He makes my knees weak, he throws my heart into turmoil…and now he wants to turn my world upside down.

What is it with this man? 

There’s more to my life than cheap magic tricks, and I can’t let him uproot me just so that he recreates himself. I have friends. I have a family. And I have a special child who needs my support and understanding. 


Amazon.com 

US / UK / Canada / Australia 



No comments:

Post a Comment