Tuesday 17 August 2021

Dark Heir

 


Dark Heir


In the mafia world, she is a princess, and I'm going to steal her kingdom.


Midnight didn't choose this life, but she belongs to it.

I was once her guard, her protector. In truth, I was the snake in her garden. Now, I'm her captor.

Her brother took everything from me, my father, and my name. But the time has come to claim my legacy and snatch the power that was stolen from my family.

She can resist all she wants. She will soon discover who the real heir of this underworld truly is.

I will consume every inch of her body, and then her heart will follow…

I don't follow the rules. I make them…



*If you are a good girl dreaming of a knight in shining armor, then step away from this novel! If you fantasize about hot, wildly sexy alpha males, then this one's for you! My heroes are dangerous, dark, and demanding—a HEA guaranteed with no cheating but lots of pain and pleasure. You have been warned! Proceed at your own risk…


Amazon.com 

US / UK / Canada / Australia 

Book 1

No comments:

Post a Comment