Friday 13 August 2021

Her Mountain Rescue

 


Her Mountain Rescue


A fierce storm traps me on the mountainside.

But when my rescuers arrive… I’d rather take my chances.

You know the last person I want to see when I’m soaked through and scared? The man who I just broke up with. Who I still want more than my next breath.

And the man I definitely shouldn’t want--his best friend.

I came out to this cabin for some space. To get my head on straight and mend my broken heart. But the longer we shelter up here together, the harder it is to remember why I left at all.

Not when they both look at me like that. Not when they look at each other.

Huddling for warmth? We might burn down this whole mountain.

Her Mountain Rescue is an MMF menage romance, with MM content and a love big enough for three.


Amazon.com 

US / UK / Canada / Australia 



No comments:

Post a Comment