Friday 22 October 2021

Mind Over Splatter


 

Mind Over Splatter


If it weren’t for the squashed bug on the window, I wouldn’t be in this mess.

When my Neuroscience professor demanded to know the title of my thesis, I should have said, “undecided.” But knowing I’d be docked a grade point for not being prepared, I blurted out the first thing that popped into my head: “Mind Over Splatter.”

It was a joke. What can I say? The dead bug looked like a Rorschach inkblot.

Now I need to find an art major willing to be my research buddy.

So when a super cute guy with paint on his chin is tossed in my path, I pounce. After strongly suggesting I can guarantee him an easy A, he agrees to help. All he has to do is wear an EEG machine while he paints.

But the joke’s on me because the way my brain lights up when he kisses me is a data point I really wasn’t prepared for.

This is a stand-alone novella, featuring a quirky heroine and a nerdy hero. It is part of a shared world, multi-author, new adult, steamy contemporary romance series set on a college campus in New England where twelve couples will fall in love at first kiss.


Amazon.com 

US / UK / Canada / Australia 

Google / Apple / Kobo / Nook / Smashwords 



No comments:

Post a Comment