Sunday 24 October 2021

Possessive

 


Possessive


Ballerina by day.

Selling my virtue by night.

Left penniless by my bully of a mother, with my little sister to take care of, I have no choice but to sell the privilege of being my first to the highest bidder.

That’s where Lucas Fordham comes in. 

Gorgeous, athletic, and dripping with more money than he knows what to do with.

He spots me from across the room at a dark club.

And he offers me an ungodly price for the privilege of being my first.

The only catch is that he isn’t paying for himself…

No, he’s demanding an act of sexual espionage.

He wants me to extract information from a business rival.

But the way Lucas looks at me… the way his touch burns my bare skin…

I feel naked and ready to combust every time our gazes meet.

Breathless, I agree to play his games.

But I know all too well the price of this infatuation.

And the toll that it could take if I were to fall into Lucas’s arms.

This story takes place in the Broken Slipper world; it is Lucas and Manon's hot hate to love romance. While reading The Patron is not necessary to enjoy this story, it is recommended for a truly pleasurable experience.


Amazon.com 

US / UK / Canada / Australia 

No comments:

Post a Comment