Wednesday 13 October 2021

Scarlet

 


Scarlet


SCARLET is a steamy, short story romance with a curvy, single woman and a seductive female stranger. It is the second book in the Desire For Hire series.

Holly wants excitement. Does she have the courage to try something new? Will a fling change who she is?

Holly

I’ve played by the rules all my life.

So, why do I feel like I’m missing out?

My best friend Jessica is allergic to playing by the rules.

She thinks I should let my hair down and explore my curious side.

But will the reality live up to my fantasies?

Michelle

Being an attorney gives me a sense of focus and control.

The order of things helps me keep my sanity intact.

When Holly falls into my inbox, she gets my attention right away.

She’s curvy, beautiful, and piques my curiosity.

I can help her fantasies become reality.

This is a Sexy, Steamy Short Story Romance. No Cliffhangers. This is the second in the Desire For Hire series, but it can also be read as a standalone. If you love short story romances with steamy seduction and a love story that pushes boundaries, then you’ll love this book!


Amazon.com 

US / UK / Canada / Australia 


No comments:

Post a Comment