Monday 25 October 2021

Dual Wielding

 


Dual Wielding


Reese
I’ve loved Danny for as long as I can remember. As a friend. As a band mate. As more. We had a good run as a couple, but I walked away for fame. Talk about a big-time screw-up. No wonder I'm almost forty, still single, and singing in dive bars for beer tickets.

Danny
When Reese and I split, I was adrift without an anchor. I climbed into the bottom of a bottle and made myself at home. Brandon pulled me out and showed me life on the other side, enough that Reese and I could make a fresh start as a band, but not as more. Never again.

Brandon
There’s no missing the chemistry between Reese and Danny on stage. They could power a room with the sparks. But Danny’s mine. When an after show kiss ignites a new chemistry, I know I can’t keep them apart forever.

Is there a way the three of us could have it all, or will one of us lose everything?


Amazon.com 

US / UK / Canada / Australia 


No comments:

Post a Comment