Sunday 17 October 2021

Sinful

 


Sinful


I left the Diamondback MC and put my old life in my past.When I checked into the Breezeway Inn, I sure as hell didn’t expect I’d find my future.

Jolie was a breath of fresh air in the form of a tank top and cut off jeans. A gorgeous eye-full of curves and long legs, dancing around, while singing in an off key voice. She made me smile for the first time in forever.

Jolie’s everything I wanted and nothing I thought was possible. She needed a hero. That is not who I am, but Jolie becomes my purpose, my heart, my world. I’ll do anything I can to make sure she’s happy. Including saving her from the own family.

Tory is back with a whole new MC adventure. Get ready for an over-the-top alpha that sets his sights on an innocent little woman who is way too young and pure for him, but will never let her go. So buckle up, buttercup you’re in for a hot one. As always you will get an over-the-top Alpha, insta-love, and a happily ever after in the end—nudge, nudge, wink, wink.


Amazon.com 

US / UK / Canada / Australia 

No comments:

Post a Comment