Thursday 22 April 2021

Ace


 

Ace


Ace
When Chapel Benning smiles, she can light up the dark. When she walks into a room, everyone stares, not because she's out of place, but because she's that damn beautiful. She could have been mine until I messed up and made her hate me. 

I have a plan to fix what I ruined, though. Then it'll be up to Chapel to make her final decision. 
Will she be all in, or am I walking away for good?

Chapel
I have loved Ace since the moment I saw him at those compound gates. There were so many times when I dreamed he might one day feel the same about me. I thought that day had come. However, in an instant, that dream was crushed, and I've hated that man ever since. 

After a year, Ace thinks he can just ride back into my heart, but he can't. Or so I thought...until now. He's standing in front of me, waiting for my decision. Can I take the chance of being all in because I love him, or do I let him walk away forever because I hate him?

Amazon.com 

US / UK / Canada / Australia 

Book 1


No comments:

Post a Comment