Sunday 11 April 2021

You're Mine



You're Mine



Two lives collide in an explosion of attraction, but when the dust settles, will their blossoming romance have a happily ever after? 

Zach:
From the moment she bandaged my wounds, I knew I had to have her.
Smart, breathtakingly beautiful, and just the perfect amount of stubborn.
I would do anything to see her again, even if it meant straining an old injury. 
But when my doctor starts making house calls, I can’t help but wonder if the attraction is mutual.
Could she feel the heat between us? 
Or will making my move cost me a shot at the love of a lifetime?

Emma:
When Fire Chief Zach Wilson, I thought I was the one on fire. 
One look at his strong arms and kind eyes made me ready to melt into his embrace. 
The attraction was instant, but he’s my patient. 
There shouldn’t be anything else between us, right?
Then I find out something unexpected about Zach that makes it even harder to stay away. 
Will I give into my temptation and give my all to Zach?
If I do, what will it cost me?

Amazon.com 

US / UK / Canada / Australia 

Book 2 / Book 3 / Book 4 / Book 5

No comments:

Post a Comment