Thursday 15 April 2021

The Alpha's Mate

 


The Alpha's Mate 

I knew that Ava Bradley was mine from the moment I saw her. Fate gave me a smart and kind soul mate with a body that left me panting. But she was human. I had to play this carefully. Humans didn’t know that wolf shifters existed, or what it meant to be mated to one. The last thing I wanted was to scare off my timid little mate. 

But my pack was in trouble. We had a history of losing good people to the Hunters that were determined to exterminate my kind. As Alpha, I had to keep my pack safe. As a shifter in love, I had to make sure that Ava didn’t get caught in the crossfire. 

She had a dark past of her own, one that she couldn’t quite escape. Would we be able to face our enemies together and come out stronger on the other side? Or would I lose my mate before I got the chance to claim her as mine?


Amazon.com 

US / UK / Canada / Australia 



No comments:

Post a Comment