Wednesday 21 April 2021

Alec

 

Alec


"All I want is to give Luc and Merlot the love, life, and future they deserve ... I'm just not sure I deserve them." ~Alec West

My entire life changed when I fell in love with Merlot LaRue. And when she introduced me to her best friend, Luc, I never could have anticipated how the sheer force of our relationship could upend my life. Loving Luc and Merlot changed me. And although Luc swears I saved his life, truth is, he saved mine.

But when Luc starts talking about happily ever after, secrets from my past starts colliding with our future and it doesn't take long before realizing this just may be problem not even the Madame of Scandal can fix.

All I want is to give Luc and Merlot the love, life, and future they deserve ... I'm just not sure I deserve them.


Amazon.com 

US / UK / Canada / Australia 

Book 1 / Book 2



No comments:

Post a Comment