Sunday 18 April 2021

Riggs' Saviour

 


Riggs' Saviour


Riggs

It’s no secret I’ve been slipping. My club’s in chaos and my marriage is over. Is it any wonder with the way I’ve behaved. I want to tell them, I want to tell her, but how do I wipe that beautiful smile from her face. How do I tell her I’m not the man she married?

She’s been through so much, I can’t let her go through this too. But this is Anna we’re talking about and do you think she’ll let it go? She hounds me with questions until the arguments get too much.

What do I do now she’s gone?


Anna

No one can accuse me of not trying. After years of living with Reggie’s abusive behaviour, I promised myself I’d never do it again. Riggs’ words slay me on a daily basis. He doesn’t want me around him right now and I can’t take his rejection a second longer. Packing my bags wasn’t easy but he didn’t try and stop me, that tells me all I need to know.

So it’s time to make my own way in the world. One that doesn’t involve Riggs.

Until, one chance meeting makes it impossible for him to hide the truth any longer.


Amazon.com 

US / UK / Canada / Australia 





No comments:

Post a Comment