Tuesday 20 April 2021

Mess For Daddy

 


Mess For Daddy


Serving drinks at the hottest upscale club in town has never been a dream of mine, but it’ll do for now. 

I’m eighteen years old, and catering to the high class in hopes of making rent for the month while wealthy socialites spend 1000X my earnings in one causal night at the club. I need a new career...

Though, the night Alec Huxley chose my section for his meeting, my world flipped. 

Nerves get the best of me as his deep-blue eyes drag along my body, causing me to fumble and spill whiskey all over his designer suit. 

It’s official. I’m THE worst. 

But he seems unbothered by the stain forming from my clumsiness. He even goes as far as offering me a job to work for him, which I’m still not sure if I should take...  is this a trap? Some ploy to get me alone and have his way with me, all to just throw me aside the second after? At least, that’s the pattern of the men that show up around here. 

Being eighteen and free has its perks, pushing me to want to take a chance. 

I mean, why not? 

Maybe it’s time to see what life has to offer all by making a mess... for daddy.


Amazon.com 

US / UK / Canada / Australia 



No comments:

Post a Comment