Thursday 15 April 2021

SEAL Daddies



SEAL Daddies


A sexy Navy SEAL and a life in paradise? Sounds too good to be true. Good thing for these five feisty ladies, the luck of the Irish is on their side!

Book 1: Connor’s Baby

Too bad I figure out too late that I can’t live without her in my bed and in my life.
I have to find her.
Beg her to take me back.
Then I’ll make her beg and scream my name again.
It seemed like a good plan, till I laid eyes on her.
And discovered I’m not the only one who was keeping a secret.

Book 2: Brendan’s Baby

I’m an O’Shea. A businessman, an ex-Navy SEAL.
When I start a mission, I complete it; just like I was trained to do.
I will sweep the independent beauty off her feet,
I will convince her to stay with me forever.
And when her creep boss shows up on my island to try and stake his claim,
I will show him that no one messes with what is mine.

Book 3: Mickey’s Baby

She tries to tell me she doesn’t need my help,
But we both know that’s a lie.
I’m a good guy, an ex-SEAL who served with honor,
But there’s no line I won’t cross to protect what’s mine.
And make no mistake about it,
Karin’s all mine.

Book 4: Billy’s Baby

I told myself to keep it professional.
Too bad her smart mouth and sweet body are keeping me up at night.
She’s only here for a couple of weeks.
We have a fling, and now I want more.
In the middle of our stupid fights and explosive makeup sex,
I make sure to let her know that she’s mine.

Book 5: Tommy’s Baby

My next steps sound like the plot of a bad movie.
I check into a seedy motel, I get a job at his pub, I try to pretend like we can be just friends.
Have I gone crazy in the middle of all my madness?
We find some semblance of happiness together once again,
But I know it can’t last. Not when a man shows up looking for me.
I won’t put Tommy in danger. I’d rather break his heart all over again.

Grab your favorite umbrella drink and visit these sexy SEAL Daddies on their island paradise. Along with the sand and sun, you’ll find five standalone novels with more passion and excitement than your heart can take. Be warned; the O’Shea Boys are hot enough to melt your Kindle!

Amazon.com 

US / UK / Canada / Australia 





No comments:

Post a Comment