Friday 30 April 2021

Drawn To The Billionaire

 


Drawn To The Billionaire


The truth could tear us apart...

Tessa

I want nothing more than to ride off into the sunset with Spencer… but things will never be that easy. I owe it to him to tell him the truth about my past – but I’m not sure if it will scare him away for good.

Spencer

Tessa is mine – even if I have to pull off a daring rescue to save her from kidnappers. I knew she was hiding something from me, and it’s about time she came clean. I’ve always guessed Tessa has a shady past… but I want her anyway.


Reeling from the news of an attempted kidnapping, Spencer can’t ignore Tessa’s secretive history for any longer. He swore he’d be her Alpha protector… but he can’t keep putting his entire life on the line for her if she refuses to be honest with him. And once he discovers Tessa’s big secret, it might just be the final straw…

Will the woman Spencer has fallen madly in love with turn out to be too much trouble for him to handle? Or is their sizzling chemistry too much for him to pass up?

Strap in for the next thrilling instalment in this Amazon best-selling On The Run romance seriesWith hair-raising suspense and steamy second-chance love, this rollercoaster of emotions will keep romance fans on their toes. 

Scroll up and grab your copy now, because the fun is just getting started…


Amazon.com 

US / UK / Canada / Australia 

Book 1 / Book 2 / Book 3

No comments:

Post a Comment