Sunday 11 April 2021

Rescued by Shifters



Rescued by Shifters


Family Matters, Jealous Exes, Kidnappings… Nothing Will Stand In The Way Of These Hot Shifters To Protect The Woman They Want 

In this collection you will find:

Nobody really ever loved me.
That all changed when I was rescued by a tribe of dragon shifters.
Now I’m being courted by three of the most gorgeous, powerful dragons I've ever seen.
But they want something from me that I’m not sure I’m willing to give them.

Two alpha males fighting to be top dog (cat?) and willing to protect me if I joined their pride…and mate.
Leo and Jackson are both big, protective, hard-hitting – totally my type.
But uncomplicated?
Abusive?
Just like every other guy in my life?
I guess I'll find out.

I’ve always been a good girl, a sheltered girl.
The one time I decide to let go and live a little, something terrible happens.
I get saved by two wolf shifters, but they want something in return.
They want a good girl to break the rules.
But, can she?

Rescued by Shifters is a collection of standalone paranormal romances by Lilly Wilder with a HEA and NO cheating!

Amazon.com 

US / UK / Canada / Australia 




No comments:

Post a Comment