Thursday 8 April 2021

Between the Rockstars

 

Between the Rockstars

The competition is heating up.
Both the famous judges want me on their team.
With two rockstars vying for me, how can I choose a winner?

I never thought I would end up competing on Sing, a musical gameshow.
Fame wasn’t part of my plan; I’m just a small-town girl.
However, when I become a youtube sensation overnight,
the producer of Sing insists that I compete.
Now he’s blackmailing me and having the judges court me.
Reed Jones is everyone’s favorite cowboy crooner.
But Reed has a secret — one that the producer will expose if I don’t join the show.
Kent Kenkaid rose to fame by acting like the bad boy.
He’s Reed’s rival on Sing and in real life.
These two men cannot see eye to eye, unless their eyes are on me.
They want me to compete. They want me to win. And they want me.
I’m hoping they also want each other,
because I want them both on my team.

With a rivalry hardened by years in the spotlight, can I really get these two to share?

Between the Rockstars is an MMF bisexual menage romance with no cheating and no cliffhangers; just a lot of steamy chemistry and a happily ever after for all. It is a standalone that can be read and understood by itself but it's linked by theme to the Between Them series so you can continue the fun once this one is done!

Amazon.com 

US / UK / Canada / Australia 

No comments:

Post a Comment