Monday 15 March 2021

Charity Case

 


Charity Case

These three women are the toughest juries they’ll ever have to plead their case to.

THIS BOX SET INCLUDES…

Clean Slate (Charity Case #0.5)
Moving two thousand miles away wasn’t my plan, but when family needs you, you come. Before I can head back to my hometown of Chicago though, I have two men to say good-bye to. Neither one of them will be happy to hear the news. One is losing his assistant and the other his seven-year-old daughter.

The perfect man for me is a charming, sexy, hot as hell lawyer who knows how to negotiate his way into my panties. The problem? Not only is he a lawyer… he was the best man at my wedding.

The perfect man for me is the one who broke my heart. Everyone deserves a second chance to right a wrong. The problem? He’s not just an ex-boyfriend… he’s my ex-husband.

The perfect man for me is the one I hate the most. The problem? He’s the one man I hate more than my ex-husband… his divorce attorney.

PLUS a Thanksgiving short story that includes the entire Charity Case crew!

Amazon.com 

US / UK / Canada / Australia 

No comments:

Post a Comment