Tuesday 30 March 2021

Lovestruck


Lovestruck


Olivia is off-limits with a capital O

20 years younger.

My best friend’s daughter.

A dirty little secret that could get me killed.

Her father’s a dangerous man with dangerous friends.

There’s no choice but to end it.

And I was going to… Until I saw her with my brother

Olivia

I was devastated when Stephen pushed me away.

So, I did the unthinkable.

Stephen’s younger brother…

Chase was recovering from a professional hockey injury.

He was a temporary distraction.


How was I to know he was Stephen’s younger brother?

They say three’s a crowd.

But, is it really?


Barbi Cox delivers another sexy slow burn, age gap, dad’s best friend why choose romance with lots of page-turning feels!


Amazon.com 

US / UK / Canada / Australia 




No comments:

Post a Comment