Thursday 18 March 2021

Ordering His Virgin

 


Ordering His Virgin


One night is all I need, but she leaves me wanting more.

There is a website that caters to men of my tastes.
I want untouched virgins with minds eager for my instruction.
I believe "love" should always be a transaction.
I'll pay for I want, then we'll be done.
But when Carrie shows up at my door, she seems special.
This curvy woman is obedient and longs to please.
But there's a feisty spark I can sense in her.
Her lack of experience drives me wild.
I love being her first everything.
Her first kiss.
Her first touch.
Her first moan.
She has lots of firsts to freely give me.
And I take them all and more.
I can easily make her body bend to my will.
Yet, I'm surprised when my heart bends to hers.

Can I let this girl go after I make her a woman?
Or will falling for her make me change my ways?

Ordering His Virgin is part of the Club Lush Series of steamy romance novellas, which can be read on their own, but are best enjoyed together. Jamie Knight promises to always bring you a happy ever after with a lot of heat and no cheating or cliffhangers.

Amazon.com 

US / UK / Canada / Australia 

No comments:

Post a Comment