Sunday 28 March 2021

Finally Us

 


Finally Us

-Vince-
She was perfect. 
Her heart.
Her soul.
Everything.
I had been in love with Gigi Rodriguez for as long as I could remember. I had never been shy about my feelings toward her. Everyone knew how I felt. Except for the person who mattered most. 
I needed her like I needed my next breath. Our souls called out to each other, entwining together to form a bond I had never felt with another person.
She was passionate.
Strong.
Mine.
Just when I thought I had her in my arms for good, an unknown force threatened to take away the only thing I had ever wanted…

-Gigi-
He was stubborn.
Obsessed.
Dominating.
Vincent Stone Junior was the very reason I danced. Every time I moved, I moved for him. He just didn’t know it yet.
It all started the night of his eighteenth birthday, but school got in the way and I didn’t see much of him for the next three years. 
When he came home for good, I knew that he had one mission: To crack down the walls I had built.
I didn’t want to love him.
I didn’t want to need him.
But losing a piece of myself made me realize that I did in fact want those things. He taught me to love myself first and that he would be there, ready and waiting…
For me.

Amazon.com 

US / UK / Canada / Australia 


No comments:

Post a Comment