Saturday 27 March 2021

Love to Tempt You


 

Love to Tempt You


Our band's stunning, untouched new assistant was completely off-limits. But that didn't stop me.
A car crash. A fake story at the hospital. 
She warned me when I dragged her from the nightmare that was her life that she could very well destroy mine. 
I didn't listen. I didn't care.
I brought her into my home. Into my life. Gave her a job. 
My Pandora. A goddess amongst mortals who opened a jar and obliterated my world with her beautiful evils. But from the moment I saw her, I knew she had to be mine.
Consequences be damned.

In a life where getting by is barely a thing, I didn’t expect much.
Until I crashed into him. Literally. 
Keith Dawson is a god amongst mortals. A rock star I’ve drooled over for longer than I can remember. 
And now the hero of my darkest tales when a hero was the last thing I was looking for. 
But a god this powerful always has a fatal flaw. Turns out, she died a long time ago. And there is no living up to the ghosts of his past, right? 
So where does that leave us? Well, that’s where this story gets interesting.

Amazon.com 

US / UK / Canada / Australia 


Book 1 / Book 2 / Book 3

No comments:

Post a Comment