Monday 22 March 2021

Just My Billionaire Boss

 


Just My Billionaire Boss


He’s my billionaire boss/rockstar, and I’m just the nanny.
We met once in an electrifying night, but the cocky AF bad boy that he is.. doesn't even remember me. Awkward
His fame has attracted obsessed fans, and he trusts no one.
His focus is to protect and care for his sweet baby girl.
The more we play house, the deeper the intensity gets.
I don’t know what to do.
If he finds out who I really am, will he think I am just a crazy fan?
Will he remember how I took what I wanted and disappeared?
Will he ever be able to forgive me for the mess I've made, or will he break my heart again?
This bad boy tattooed rockstar and the nanny he pretends not to remember will keep you turning the pages all night long!
Can be read as a standalone, no cheating and of course one heck of a Happily Ever After!

Amazon.com 

US / UK / Canada / Australia 

Book 1 / Book 2

No comments:

Post a Comment