Wednesday 31 March 2021

Lush

 


Lush

We shared an incredible night as strangers.
But now we're stuck working together.


I like being the center of attention.
That works out well when I own the only bar in town.

One night she struts in and the whole bar stops.
Beautiful women like her don’t visit my tiny town.

I instantly want her.
She definitely wants me.
As soon as the bar closes, we can no longer resist the attraction.

We thought that would be the last time we saw each other.
But now there’s one little problem.

I’m starting my own bourbon label.
And I just lined up a huge presentation with a distributor.

To my surprise, the woman I’m presenting to isn’t some corporate nobody.
She’s the sexy woman from the bar.

She holds my company’s future in her hands.
One word from her and my dream dies.

She’s horrified she didn't realize I was a potential client.
And all I can think about is how glorious it felt being with her.

She doesn’t think we can remain professional.
But she’ll be here for a whole month.
And you know what they say …

The best business is always mixed with pleasure.


Lush is a full-length, 92,000 word steamy, Southern small town, workplace romance. It’s part of a series about a bunch of hot brothers and features a naughty bartender with a dirty mouth. You can jump into the series here without having read the others. There is no cheating and it has a HEA.

Amazon.com 

US / UK / Canada / Australia 



No comments:

Post a Comment