Thursday 11 March 2021

Where You Are

 


Where You Are 


"Beautiful, emotional, and exquisite." - Goodreads Review

A rockstar, best friend's sister contemporary romance filled with deep emotion.

Matt

I feel like I'm on top of the world.

My rock band has taken off, I get paid to do what I love, and my home life is stable and peaceful.

And yet, it feels like something is missing.

Then my world is rocked when my bandmate's sister Melanie returns from her globetrotting adventures.
There's always been something about her...and now that she's back, sparks fly whenever we're together.

After weeks of building something together I though would last a lifetime, she vanishes.
She's gone without a word, leaving me nothing but a hole in my heart and questions I may never get the answers to.

Melanie

Seeing all the wonders this world has to offer is the second greatest thing I've ever done with my life.

The first? Falling in love with Matt, my brother's best friend and bandmate.
Despite the crush I'd always had on him, I couldn't let anything get in the way of my desire to travel the world.

Now that I'm back, I want nothing more than to stay right here with him for the rest of my life.

That is until I'm forced to leave again.

My biggest fear is that Matt will think he wasn't enough, when in reality, he is everything.

Amazon.com 

US / UK / Canada / Australia 

Book 1 / Book 2 / Book 3

No comments:

Post a Comment