Monday 29 March 2021

Make Me Wild


 

Make Me Wild


You always want the one you can’t have. 
And I’ve always secretly wanted my big brother’s best friend, Ren. 

He’s ambitious and sexy. Kind and thoughtful. A talented football player the whole town loves. 
Destined to make it big. 

Basically, he is the man of my dreams.
But he’s also the only person who is seriously off-limits.

Gabe would kill us if anything was to happen between us. 
And I should have known better than to play with fire.

I wasn’t supposed to flirt with him.  
He wasn’t supposed to flirt back.
And he definitely wasn’t supposed to kiss me until my head was spinning . . . 

Because after that, there’s no turning back. 

Ren is the kind of guy who will do the right thing no matter what. 
The only problem is that he’s my big brother’s best friend. 

And being with me is the wrong thing...but it makes us both wild.

MAKE ME WILD is the first book in the (IN LOVE WITH) MY BIG BROTHER'S BEST FRIEND series. This series must be read in order.


Amazon.com 

US / UK / Canada / Australia 

Book 2 / Book 3

No comments:

Post a Comment