Sunday 21 March 2021

Behind the Letters

 


Behind the Letters


I regretted it the moment I clicked the send button. In my defense, at the time it seemed like a good idea to send him a secret admirer email. He’s not looking for anyone serious, so it’d be a win-win for both of us.
Plus, no one would blame me, he’s a famous professional football player. The All-Pro Wide Receiver for the Chicago Vandals. 
Unfortunately, he’s also the best friend to my sister’s soon to be husband. Yeah… sticky situation.
I wasn’t expecting to be paired up together for the beach wedding festivities. And I definitely wasn’t prepared to get stranded and find out Hudson Cole isn’t just a pretty face.
Behind the Letters is a secret admirer sports romance that gives readers a "short steamy escape" from reality. Alex's books come with a promise of a little sweet, a little steamy and a guaranteed HEA in two hours!

Amazon.com 

US / UK / Canada / Australia 

No comments:

Post a Comment