Thursday 18 March 2021

Riding My Boss

 


Riding My Boss

I got kidnapped today and that wasn’t even the worst part.
Slithering my way into a deadly MC gang’s inner circle,
That’s the worst part.
And it’s likely to get me killed.

Single dad.
Hard as steel.
Hot as hell.
And my only way in.
The trouble is… I don’t see a clear way out.

When I woke up this morning I had no idea I was on the fast-track to becoming an overnight spy.
Now I’m taking a job I don’t want,
Stealing my boss’s secrets for a man I don’t like,
And bedding my new employer like I don’t possess a single functioning brain cell.

Falling for my bad boy boss wasn’t part of the plan.
If my cover gets blown there will be hell to pay.
But there’s no turning back now.

Betraying him was my mission from the start.
I just wish my heart had stayed out of it.

Amazon.com 

US / UK / Canada / Australia 

Book 1 / Book 2 / Book 3 

No comments:

Post a Comment