Sunday 21 March 2021

Enflamed Billionaire


 

Enflamed Billionaire


Is It Possible to Find Love After Heartbreak? Can You Escape Your Past? Does Love Always Win or Sometimes the Evil Forces Are Too Hard to Beat? What Will Become of Oscar and Amanda?

Oscar: I have always been a dreamer. I wanted the best car, my own studio, the most exciting job, the prettiest girl – and I got it all. Until my dream wife, Shaun, left me and my daughter. Now heartbroken, I find myself in an unenviable situation. I will never trust anybody with my heart again.

Shaun: I never wanted a child but Oscar betrayed me and hid my birth control pills. Now, he’s blaming me that I left, but it’s his fault. I just want to travel the world. And come on, I’m beautiful and desirable, of course, I attract other men’s attention. So, what if I cheated? But, I despise this goody-two-shoes Amanda that Oscar fell for.

Amanda: I have never been too ambitious. Taking care of kids is my calling and I wouldn’t change it for anything else. Oh, just when I think how long I’ve been stuck in that abusive relationship with Jack. I am so grateful I got out alive and I found Oscar and his adorable daughter Jade. Finally, I will have a place to call home and a family to love.

Determined to do what’s best for his daughter, Oscars hires a nanny. Little did he know the blue-eyed Amanda will become more than a caregiver for his daughter. The day Amanda entered their lives is the day when Oscar invited and accepted love again.

For a while, it all seemed like a fairytale. Despite their differences, they fell in love. Only if their happiness could last forever…

Spine-chilling, steamy, sexy, thrilling, intense, Enflamed Billionaire: The Passion is a book you will live and breathe. Oh, and this is just the beginning!

Through unexpected twists and turns, the author will have you biting your nails in anticipation. Does love always win? Will Oscar and Amanda get married despite all the barriers? If you want to know where the journey will take them, you can satisfy your curiosity with the thrilling Enflamed Billionaire series!

Amazon.com 

US / UK / Canada / Australia 


No comments:

Post a Comment