Saturday 20 March 2021

Kiss and Run

 


Kiss and Run


TERRI
Conventions are many things to many people: a place to network and drum up business, an excuse to get out of the office for a few days, or a place to lose your inhibitions and have a blast. Two years ago, I went there for the business, but never expected that I would fall in love, or spend the best few days of my life having legendary sex.
I thought that what I had with Garrett was good enough to last well past the end of the convention . . . but I was wrong.

GARRETT
I didn’t expect to see Terri back at the convention this year; if I had, I’d have mentally prepared myself to meet the woman who, two years ago, used sex and seduction to distract me from a contract we were both vying for. I hate it when women in business use their sexuality as leverage, so this time, I’m on my guard.
But within hours, I realize that there is no way I can escape the allure of this woman: she is simply too seductive, too alluring, too good at what she does. Maybe I can just have a little fun, enjoy what she has to offer, and walk away a second time.

Amazon.com 

US / UK / Canada / Australia 

No comments:

Post a Comment