Monday 15 March 2021

Weekend Wife

 


Weekend Wife


Billionaire businessman in need of a fake fiancée…

It should be the easiest job ever for an out-of-work actress, right?

All I have to do is pose as Grant Caldwell (the Third)’s fiancée for a fancy-pants weekend in the Hamptons. Easy. Wear designer clothing and sip champagne? Don’t mind if I do. Flirting with Grant? It’s so delicious I should be paying him.

Nothing can go wrong as long as I can keep my hands off of him.

But that’s the hard part. And I do mean hard.

Because Grant is sexy.
And bossy.
And surprisingly sweet, a real rarity in his pretentious family.

Oops. I’m not as good at faking it as I thought. Or maybe they call this method acting. Because it’s getting harder to figure out where my character ends and I begin…

It just might be the role of a lifetime.

Weekend Wife is a standalone romantic comedy with a sexy billionaire, a sassy heroine, and a Happily Ever After.

Amazon.com 

US / UK / Canada / Australia 

Book 2 / Book 3 / Book 4 / Book 5

No comments:

Post a Comment