Monday 8 March 2021

Go Deeper

 


Go Deeper

Dustin -
I can be a prick. 
I know this and I’ve been working on it since high school. No, really I have. 
Nothing could remind me of that little fact better than the girl I owed the biggest apology of my life. 
Only Willa had disappeared until the day I managed to get her fired from her job twelve years later. I could make things right for her; get her a position on my team at Hunter Railways. 
I just needed the help of my buddy and co-worker, Trevor since she wouldn’t talk to me. 
He was a good friend and he already knew I could be a little rough both in the bedroom and out and never minded it one bit. 
But maybe she doesn’t need another apology. 
Maybe she needs a man to make her smile the way Trevor does. 
Maybe if she knows how I feel, she’ll look at me that way too. 
Or maybe I should stop daydreaming and get back to work, because self-serving pricks don’t get happy endings…they get promoted.  

Amazon.com 

US / UK / Canada / Australia 

Book 1

No comments:

Post a Comment