Thursday 11 March 2021

Alphalicious Billionaires Box Set III

 


Alphalicious Billionaires Box Set III


READ IF YOU DARE! 4 Standalone Rom-Coms in one crackaliciously addictive Box Set!!

Hotshot Boss
Ever met Mr. Hot Boss from hell? No?
Well, meet Curtis James, jerk of the century, owner of the most perfect jawline, and a hard-core baby hater.
He needs my help for the weekend.
And he actually said please... for once!
I just never thought I'll end up pregnant with Mr. Grumpy's baby just by saying yes.


My Ex's Little Sister
Tall, blonde, chic, soft-spoken... She is nothing like that!
I met her for the first time when I dumped her sister at the altar…
Correction! She is the one who kidnapped me from my own wedding.
And I think I’m obsessed... my ex-fiancée’s foul-mouthed dark-haired little sister.
She is strictly forbidden... but nothing tastes more delicious than what you cannot have.


Hot New Neighbor
I caught my hot new neighbor nakid,
While trying to break into his house...
I needed to check if he was a bloody serial murderer, okayyy!
Mind you, I was definitely not planning on getting caught. Nor lay eyes on his hella BIG junk!


Hot Jerk
I was hired to find the cocky A-hole THE perfect wife.
What was not in this job description was kissing the future groom,
Much less have a one-night stand with him.
Not that any of this is going to happen.
If the prick thinks he can corrupt ME, Miss goody two shoes as he calls me,
He's got another thing coming.



EACH BOOK IN THIS BOX SET IS A FULL-LENGTH STEAMY STANDALONE ROMANTIC COMEDY WITH AN HEA THAT WILL LEAVE YOU WANTING FOR MORE. CHECK IT OUT IF YOU LOVE HOT NAUGHTY BUT SWEET BILLIONAIRE BAD BOYS.

Amazon.com 

US / UK / Canada / Australia 

Boxset 1 / Boxset 2

No comments:

Post a Comment