Saturday 27 March 2021

Black Velvet And Lace

 


Black Velvet And Lace 


��Bad Boy Meets Shy Girl
��Contemporary Rock Star Romance
Shy wallflower Charlie James has secrets, one of which is her talent. With a dark past, she lacks the confidence to strike out on her own so she sticks to writing the hit songs for other artists. When devilishly sexy rocker Hudson Smith crashes into her world he offers to give her unique lessons to push her out of her comfort zone.
The moment he called me his siren Hudson put me under his spell. With rippling muscles, tattoos, and a voice full of dirty promises, I instantly become someone my friends wouldn't recognize. Normally a girl who easily hides in the shadows, the British bad boy saw me and claimed me at first sight. I never thought I would see him again but when he shows up where I work I fall literal heels over head in true Charlie fashion.
Hudson is a broken man running from his past not knowing if he'll have a future but knows for damn sure he's not good enough for the intriguing and mysterious blonde girl with black-rimmed glasses that sings like an angel and stars in his super X rated fantasies.
Things between them turn from friendly to intensely passionate but when rock stardom comes calling...will the two be able to find their way back to each other?
Find out in Book Two of The Empire Records Series.

Amazon.com 

US / UK / Canada / Australia 

Book 1

No comments:

Post a Comment