Wednesday 17 March 2021

Trapped

 


Trapped


All’s fair in love and war, right? But what happens when the line between the two becomes blurred?

From the moment I laid eyes on Massimo Accardi, I could feel the spark between us. He’s dark, brooding, and more than a little dangerous. But when I wake up trapped in Accardi’s house - with him holding me captive as punishment for crimes my father commited - I start to question my sanity. I’m his prisoner. But with him I’m freer than I’ve ever been.

Alessandra Giuliani is not what I was expecting. Instead of a spoiled Mafia Princess, I begin to find common ground with the intelligent, sexy young woman in my care. But I can’t just forget how her father brutally murdered my family ten years ago. Will fate force me to choose between love and revenge?

With time running out for Massimo and Alessandra, a shock discovery throws everything they thought they knew into doubt.


Amazon.com 

US / UK / Canada / Australia 

Book 1 / Book 3

No comments:

Post a Comment