Friday 26 March 2021

REVENGE

 


REVENGE

BLUE

My music calms the anger that is a constant companion in my life, its the only thing that gave me a semblance of normality. That is, until Siena explodes into my life unbalacing the fine line of sanity that I have. Her spontaneity and trustful nature baffle me. Her way of only seeing the good in others is like a ray of sun shining in the darkness. The minute I met her I knew she was my mate, the calm to my storm, but how can I trust her when she keeps disappearing?


SIENA

How can someone be so filled with rage, so untrusting of others? I have followed Blue's career from the very beginning, his music talks to me like nothing else does. I have felt a pull towards him that was obsessive, but after getting the chance of finally meeting him I wasn't going to turn it down, but how do I help him when he is suspicious of my every action? 

I try be good as can be, but it's the other side I see. Some in the shadows, others in the sun.

Either it's a rose or the barrel of a gun.

Amazon.com 

US / UK / Canada / Australia 

No comments:

Post a Comment