Thursday 18 March 2021

One Wild Weekend With Becker

 


One Wild Weekend With Becker


He’s the bad boy her father warned her about…

It was supposed to be a simple still life drawing class in an old warehouse.

A way to do something creative and to get back ‘out there’ after a painful breakup.

But before I set up my easel for my first ever art class, the teacher drops a bombshell.

A six-foot bombshell named Becker with bedroom eyes and a dangerous level of sexy.

And thanks to a mix up with the classes, we’ll be drawing him…Naked.

Did I mention Becker works for my father?

As if that wasn’t awkward enough, I know Becker recognizes me as the rebel turned church girl.

Being caught sketching a naked man does not fit with the image of a respectable pastor's daughter.

But before I can make my escape there’s a power outage, and in my panic, I get lost.

Guess who comes to rescue me?

Worse, everyone else has gone home, and Becker wants to explain.

Before I know it, I'm in his apartment, I've drunk too much, and Becker is promising to show me what I've been missing out on.

After a wild night that shouldn't have happened, my father finding out I’ve been a naughty girl becomes the least of my worries…


Amazon.com 

US / UK / Canada / Australia 

No comments:

Post a Comment