Wednesday 31 March 2021

The Strong Brothers


The Strong Brothers

 

**Contains Bonus Extended Epilogues for Each Individual Book in the Box Set**

Over 500 plus reviews on individual books! 

Get ready to begin your binge of The Strong Brothers – Complete Series Box Set, where each brother is sure to leave you swooning, making sure that you get the HEA that you deserve. 

Tropes include: 
Fake Marriage
Secret Babies
Enemies to Lovers
Friends with Benefits
Unexpected Pregnancy… and more. 

Say Yes to Love

I (fake) married a man who’s (real) married to his job. 
That man is also my boss. 
This whole thing was no mistake. 
Ryan thought it’d be fun to go to Europe and get hitched. 
Why? 
Because my charm helped him secure a deal. 
It was all fun and games until we were only walking hand-in-hand on the streets of Europe. 
Until it was just the two of us. 
But Ryan broke more than just the one rule which says that we can’t be together. 
He got me pregnant. 


Giving In to Love 

Hunter Strong is the last man I want for a boss so why am I sneaking off with him on my lunch break for some afternoon delight.
I’m a free spirited, out-spoken artist.
Hunter is an arrogant, lacking in artistic vision, jerk.
He’s as irritated by me as I am by him.
The problem is that the more I’m with Hunter, the less irritating he is and the more I want to be with him.
But Hunter is damaged goods. 
And then there’s ‘our little secret.’ 
A secret that can destroy us both.

Wrong to Love You 

We kept love out of it.
We kept our names out of it. 
And we also kept drama out of it.
…Or so I thought!
One week. That was the deal. 
That week turned into four years of raising a kid alone. 
A son that reminds me of him and one that he knows nothing about. 

Hate to Love you 
My breathing literally picked up when I saw him looking irresistible on his motorcycle three years ago. 
And my heart took notice. 
But my brain? Apparently, that was asleep. 
No matter how much I struggle to maintain the distance between us. 
This business trip will be the end of me. 
I don’t have a choice but to be close to him.  
Noah holds my heart in my palm again. 
But this time, I’ve got to use my brain too.
My loyalties are being tested. 

The Strong Brothers is a collection of four steamy scandalous standalone romance novels. Each one guarantees an HEA and promises no cliffhangers or cheating, so you can enjoy cover to cover with maximum pleasure.


Amazon.com 

US / UK / Canada / Australia 


No comments:

Post a Comment