Friday 26 March 2021

Tailor-Made for Passion

 


Tailor-Made for Passion


A career-focused woman, a man who's used to getting what he wants, and a night that changes everything…

All I’ve ever wanted was to get through my law degree and be the best lawyer I can be. Working for my uncle’s tailoring business is nothing more than a way to pay the bills…

Or it wasn’t until he came in.

I’ve never known such a condescending, arrogant man… 

… and yet somehow, I can’t resist him.

He’s just so damn hot.

Suddenly, Liam is all I can think about, and my focus isn’t where it’s meant to be.

I can overcome that though: I’m strong, and I know what I need to do to make it.

Or at least, I did until he demanded that I be the one to measure him for his suit.

Now suddenly I’m alone in the back room and I’ve got a tape measure up the inside of his leg... and my future’s looking a lot more complicated.

Tailor-Made for Passion is a smouldering hot romance with an explosive cocktail of desire and hatred. No matter what your head says, sometimes attraction is too strong to ignore.

Amazon.com 

US / UK / Canada / Australia 

No comments:

Post a Comment