Wednesday 15 September 2021

Breaking All the Rules

 


Breaking All the Rules 


I like to play it safe.
And there’s nothing safe about David Russo. 

When he walks into my classroom for Parent-Teacher conferences, he turns my whole world upside down.
I know myself, and Elena Ramirez does not take risks.
So I know I should stay away.
I can’t date the parent of one of my students.
Yet I’m drawn to him anyway.

I’m still heartbroken over my ex.
David is way older than I am, and he has two kids.
This will never work.

How long before this whole thing explodes in my face?
How long before the other teachers and parents at my school find out?
And most terrifying of all, how long before his daughters discover our secret affair?


Amazon.com 

US / UK / Canada / Australia 


No comments:

Post a Comment