Thursday 30 September 2021

Serving The Shifters


 


Serving The Shifters


I came to Love's Hollow to find peace.
But when I meet two hot shifters,
a war starts raging in my heart.

Love's Hollow is known as safe for paranormal beings.
So, I wandered here because I needed protection.
Since nowhere else likes necromancers like me.
The first shifter I met when I arrived was Iain.
And the first thing I noticed were his big biceps.
The second thing was his handsome face.
Of course I said yes when he asked me out on a date.
He gave me advice that helped me start a diner here.
So, I soon made Love's Hollow my home.
It seemed my destiny was set until I met Tiberius.
Now I can't decide which charming shifter I like better.
And I'd better get it right...
since one of them is my fated mate.
But I might not be able to be with either one.
It turns out Love's Hollow isn't a haven for all creatures.
Most of the town won't accept a necromancer.
But I refuse to hide my identity,
even if it costs me both of my loves.
After an incident with a mob, I must flee, penniless.
Until I meet a vampire who tells me about an auction.
There's something I can sell— if I'm ready to give it up.
But if I do, will I lose the possibility of love forever?
Are either of my shifter loves destined to be my mate?
If so, maybe he can be the one to buy my virginity.
And in doing so, save my life.
But what if the only way to work it out...
is for the two of them to pitch in together?

Maybe they'll both agree to share me.
But will they lose me anyway to the laws of destiny?
Or do I have two fated mates?

This paranormal reverse harem wolf shifter auction romance is part of the Love's Hollow Auctions series of books that can be read on their own and in any order but are best enjoyed together. It has no cheating or cliffhangers, and a guaranteed happily ever after. It is high heat and for adults only.


Amazon.com 

US / UK / Canada / Australia 

No comments:

Post a Comment