Sunday 19 September 2021

Rebelling Rogue

 


Rebelling Rogue


A rumor destroyed us, and now I'll put back the broken pieces. 

Rogue

My life hasn't been the same since she left. Rebel was the one woman who knew me better than anyone else. Long story short, she was tricked into thinking I cheated on herI didn't, but she didn't care. She wanted to be out of my life and I let her walk away. I shouldn't have, but it's too late now. I have to deal with the consequences of my decision.

For a while we didn't see each other, but last week I caught her with one of the Devore brothers. It lit a fire within me and I knew I couldn't ever let her belong to another man, so I told her. I walked straight up to Rebel and made sure she knew she's my woman and she always will be. I leave her there speechless so she can process what I've said, and by that evening I'm heading out on a run.

It should've been like any other, but it wasn't. I was shot and Rebel came to my bedside. She told me how she feels and I'm not going to let her walk out of my life ever again. She means too much to me, and I'll be damned if I let history repeat itself.


Amazon.com 

USA / UK / Canada / Australia 

Book 1 / Book 2 / Book 3

No comments:

Post a Comment