Sunday 26 September 2021

Dining with the Enemy

 


Dining with the Enemy


To be free, she has to be broken first…

ALMA

He’s the heir to the enemy throne. Our families have been warring for generations.
I met him at a wedding, gazing at me from across the street like a beautiful devil.
Then he saved me… but violated me.
Why do I feel strangely indebted to him? Why does my body ache for the devil’s touch?
Just when I think I’m free and safe, my father uses me like a bargaining chip.
Like a pawn in this twisted war…
Thrusting me into the devil’s home. 

ANGELO

She’s a princess without a castle. Her family has been beneath mine for generations.
I met her at a funeral, pouting at me from across the street like a lost angel.
She wants to be broken… and rescued.
I’m a man who takes what he wants. And I want to break the angel’s wings.
The temptation to claim her and tame her is too much.
Luckily for me, I don’t have to wait long...
She’s been forced into my arms.


Amazon.com 

US / UK / Canada / Australia 



No comments:

Post a Comment