Sunday 19 September 2021

Gone Too Far

 


Gone Too Far


My ex doesn’t know that he’s got twin sons… and I’m about to meet him… oops!

This reality has haunted me for the last six years. 

Drew was everything I’d wanted in my life. 
And in my bed. 
But my dream job waited for me in London. 
A huge fight later, I packed my bags and left. 
But the two pink lines changed everything. 
I took a deep breath and built from scratch. 

And now… 
I’m watching Drew talk to his sons without knowing they are his. 
The sight is unreal and terrifying. 
And the truth won’t stay hidden for long. 
Will history repeat itself? Definitely. 
But the inevitable ending might tear our entire family apart this time!

A full-length second chance secret baby romance featuring a single mom who’ll do anything to protect her super adorable twins. The perfect HEA and absolutely no cliff-hanger! ‘Gone Too Far' is a part of the Heart of Hope series but stands alone. Books do not have to be read in order.


Amazon.com 

USA / UK / Canada / Australia 

No comments:

Post a Comment