Friday 10 September 2021

Their Mountain Bride

 


Their Mountain Bride


What do the mafia psychopath and mountain recluse have in common?

The ball-of-sunshine town librarian.

I never meant to linger on Lonely Mountain. Not when I have riches and power waiting for me back at home.

But the longer I stay, the harder it becomes to leave… until I can’t imagine life without the gruff mountain man attending to my every need.

What can I say? Once a prince, always a prince. And Beau Walker makes for such a good view.

There’s only one thing that could shatter our peace: our shared obsession with the town librarian.

That, and my brother’s discovery that I’m still alive.

Oh, well. Guess my Lonely Mountain vacation is over.

Their Mountain Bride is an MMF menage romance, where the villain gets his fairytale ending.


Amazon.com 

US / UK / Canada / Australia 

Book 1 / Book 2


No comments:

Post a Comment