Thursday 30 September 2021

My Billionaire Fling

 


My Billionaire Fling


A secret fling and media scandal incites a very public, fake engagement. When the news breaks, a twenty-year secret threatens to destroy us both.

Gabe Lugreno is everything I avoid in a man.

He’s arrogant, bossy, wealthy, and…American. Also, he’s younger than me and won’t take no for an answer.

When I give in to a casual fling, he soon learns I only take orders in the bedroom. But life throws a curveball, and the stakes are too high to ignore.

Our engagement is nothing but a ruse, except my walls are crumbling...

I’m falling for the man I never intend to marry.


Sophia Evans is a force to be reckoned with, challenging me at every turn. When her hard work and good name are tainted, I lie to the press.

To protect her…but she doesn’t need my protection. 

She deserves the truth.

But the truth could ruin us forever.

My Billionaire Fling is a full-length, steamy contemporary romance full of angst, explosive chemistry, and a secret that will keep you fully invested to the very end.


Amazon.com 

US / UK / Canada / Australia 

No comments:

Post a Comment