Thursday 16 September 2021

Midnight Secrets



Midnight Secrets 


My world was cloaked in darkness. My legacy one of pain and death.
Her light was the only warmth in my world. 

Lucrezia Black wasn't just the forbidden fruit, she was the poison apple. 
I vowed a long time ago that my emotions were locked down where no one could find them. 
Until her. 

She reached inside me and found my cold, dead heart. Her touch made it beat again. 
Now that Lucrezia has roused my beast from his slumber, I will tear this world apart to claim her.


Buy Midnight Secrets to continue this addictive series today! 


Warning: Please be aware that this is a dark mafia romance. It contains scenes of violence that may be a trigger to some readers.


Amazon.com 

US / UK / Canada / Australia 

Book 1 / Book 2 / Book 3

 

No comments:

Post a Comment