Thursday 16 September 2021

Cocky Jock Wolf

 


Cocky Jock Wolf


Nerdy, chubby girls don't date quarterbacks... or werewolves.


Eli:
I just want one night off of being the all-star golden boy that the whole world, including my pack, expects great
things from. Is it too much to ask to go watch my favorite horror movies and eat popcorn?
Apparently it is.
I just might get my chance if this cute AF nerdy book girl at the bar plays defense for me. As long as I don't let my wolf get a whiff of her ripe delicious scent. The last thing I need to add onto my plate is a fated mate.

Charlize:
Go on a date or get fired - that’s the ultimatum from my boss at the Moon Bean coffee shop. But I picked a real jerk and now I’m stuck at the bar with him.
I don’t need anyone to save me, but a smart girl recognizes a good escape plan when she kisses one.
It’s not like I’m going to fall for a jock with more notches on his belt than books on his shelf. But Eli is more than that and I'm developing some crazy feelings for him.
That is until he turns into a werewolf straight out of a horror movie.

Cocky Jock Wolf is a fated mates New Adult paranormal romance with a nerdy, dirty, cute, and curvy girl and the captain of the football team (who is secretly a wolf shifter!)


Amazon.com 

US / UK / Canada / Australia 





No comments:

Post a Comment